So you’ve found the piece you like! You can very easily make your payment online when viewing the artwork.
However, first we recommend that you Contact Us. It is important that we understand your stretching, delivery, freight and insurance needs so that everything goes smoothly for you. In certain cases, delivery and transaction charges will apply.
Once you have purchased online:
- When we receive your order we will confirm by email within 24 hours that your purchase order has been processed.
- If there is a shipping fee, a transaction charge, or a GST adjustment, one of our staff will be in contact with you to organise the practicalities of payment.
- Kate Owen Gallery will ship your chosen artwork following the receipt and bank clearance of the sale price either via credit card or bank transfer.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars
You may be required to pay customs, duty and port charges in the country where the art is delivered. Any such charges are the buyer's responsibility and the buyer should make their own enquiries.
What you receive:
- The art will be sent to you framed or unframed, depending on what has been agreed with you.
- A Certificate of Authenticity from Kate Owen Gallery.
- Where available, photographs of the artists creating the work and of the artist with the completed work.
Returns and Refunds
Kate Owen Gallery will refund the purchase price, less costs incurred by Kate Owen Gallery, if the product delivered was inaccurately described. You must inform us of any claim for a refund within 14 days of delivery. Please note that all images are carefully photographed in order to portray the pieces as accurately as possible.
If you are unsure, please discuss the matter with one of our representatives at the time of your enquiry.