We are a multiple award winning gallery in Sydney’s Inner West that specialises in contemporary Indigenous art for modern interiors. Our gallery is friendly, relaxed and extends over three levels of light-filled exhibition spaces. , Artworks range from small affordable works to large investment pieces. We showcase major exhibitions of indigenous masters, established artists and exciting new talent.
Now everyone can afford a piece of beautiful Aboriginal Art! Many are works by well-known and collectible Indigenous artists – others are simply great artworks at a great price.
Visit us at the gallery to explore your options, or stay at home and view all items on sale on our sales specials page.
Kudditji Kngwarreye 'My Country' H 120 X W 180 cm. Was $12,500 Now $9,995
New 'In Situ' Feature on our Website!
As well as our digital hang, art consultation and home trial services, we now have a NEW feature on our website where you can see how an artwork will look in a lounge, dining, hallway or home office setting! To find out more, CLICK HERE
Current Online Exhibitions
- Gems of the Stockroom - favourites handpicked by our art consultants
- Atnwengerrp Revisited - Sacred, traditional, historical and ceremonial elements are interwoven in a dynamic family show featuring Barbara Weir, Charmaine Pwerle, Teresa Pula and Lizzie Pwerle
- Gorgeous Gifts Under $1k - Spoil your loved ones (or yourself)!
- Journey Tracks - Tony Sorby
- Lockhart River Mob - Five Superstars from the east coast of Far North Queensland
- Jack Dale - A window to a hidden past
- From the Sand to the Sails - A Possum Family Show
How to find your perfect artwork:
It has never been so easy: If you don't know much about Aboriginal art but you want to look at styles and the range available, use our Find Aboriginal Artworks tool where you can select price, colours, sizes, shapes, styles, regions and a whole lot of other criteria to find an artwork that's exactly right for you.
Coming Up @ KOG... Gwenda Turner Solo Exhibition | 21 Oct - 12 Nov
Our first solo exhibition for Gwenda will showcase a new body of work, featuring her signature cream on white style and exciting new colour experimentation.
Gwenda Turner 'Rockholes and Sandhills' H150 x W 180
Join the Kate Owen Gallery Club