MASSIVE End of Year SALE! 20%-80% off 1,000+ Artworks!
Now everyone can afford a piece of beautiful Aboriginal art this Festive Season! Many are works by well-known and collectible Indigenous artists – others are simply great artworks at a great price.
Visit us at the gallery to explore your options, or view all items on sale from the comfort of your own home on our ‘sale specials’ page.
Current Online Exhibitions
- Jilja-Marra-Marra - Gwenda Turner
- Intricate Expressions - Anna Price Petyarre & Dulcie Long Pula
- Gems of the Stockroom - favourites handpicked by our art consultants
- Atnwengerrp Revisited - Sacred, traditional, historical and ceremonial elements are interwoven in a dynamic family show featuring Barbara Weir, Charmaine Pwerle, Teresa Pula and Lizzie Pwerle
- Gorgeous Gifts Under $1k - Spoil your loved ones (or yourself)!
- Journey Tracks - Tony Sorby
- Lockhart River Mob - Five Superstars from the east coast of Far North Queensland
- Jack Dale - A window to a hidden past
- From the Sand to the Sails - A Possum Family Show
Helen McCarthy Tyalmuty - Multiple Award Winning Artist
Helen's artwork has already been widely recognised. She was the winner of the Peoples Choice Award, Telstra National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Art Award and a finalist in both the 24th and 25th Telstra art awards.
The last few months have been similarly exciting for Helen..
On Thursday evening, 28 September, Helen McCarthy was announced as the winner of the inaugural Margaret Olley Award, awarded by Mosman Art Gallery. On Thursday 12 October 2017 she was announced as the Paddington Art Prize's winner of The Highly Commended Award and was also a finalist in the George's River Art Prize.
What extraordinary artist. Art lovers all over should keep an eye on Helen McCarthy Tyalmuty. She is well on her way to superstardom!
Click here to view all artworks by Helen McCarthy Tyalmuty.
Try our 'In Situ' Feature!
As well as our digital hang, art consultation and home trial services, we now have a feature on our website where you can see how an artwork will look in a lounge, dining, hallway or home office setting! To find out more, CLICK HERE
How to find your perfect artwork:
It has never been so easy: If you don't know much about Aboriginal art but you want to look at styles and the range available, use our Find Aboriginal Artworks tool where you can select price, colours, sizes, shapes, styles, regions and a whole lot of other criteria to find an artwork that's exactly right for you.
Join the Kate Owen Gallery Club